Eclipse Digital has an opportunity for a full-time junior developer to join our team. We are a business that is both proactive and reactive to customer needs. Our start up mentality continues to deliver results and as such, we have been responsible for a delivering a variety of digital signage projects that have been experienced by thousands of people nationwide.
Working within our exciting and forward thinking business, and under the guidance of the development team, the successful candidate will be gain exposure to and play an active role in:
- Developing bespoke digital signage solutions for a wide range of clients, ranging from data driven information boards to interactive touch screen applications
- Working with and testing a range of technologies to deliver these solutions
- Dealing directly with clients on projects at all stages of a project from concept through to support
- The inner workings of a global cloud-based software as a service solution (used in over 300 cities worldwide)
Skills that are essential for this role are:
- HTML + HTML5
- CSS + CSS3
Skills and experience that would be beneficial but not essential:
Characteristics of the successful candidate will include:
- Good problem solving
- Considered, logical thinking
- Great communication
If you’re a passionate developer with a desire to push your own knowledge and learning daily, then this position is for you. Working with innovative leading edge technologies alongside extremely skilled developers, the successful candidate has a unique opportunity to grow a variety of developer skill sets through real world projects with real world results.
Email your CV including working examples of projects you have developed.