Eclipse Digital are extremely proud to announce that we have been shortlisted for Leisure and Hospitality Project of the Year at The 2016 AV Awards. The awards ceremony takes place on Friday 30th September 2016.
The AV Awards are to held annually to recognise best practice, reward innovation and celebrate excellence across the global audio visual industry. Eclipse Digital have been shortlisted for the Digital Menu Boards project we undertook with Prime Burger.
“It is incredible that we have been shortlisted for an award. The other shortlisted entries look sensational so this is a huge compliment to us and our business”
Colin Thody – Director, Eclipse Digital Media
AV AWARDS LEISURE & HOSPITALITY PROJECT OF THE YEAR FINALIST – PRIME BURGER
Since switching to Digital Menu Boards, Prime Burger have experience a positive impact on their sales. Sam Steele, Director or Prime Burger highlights some of the key sales stats:
“We’ve seen an increase in like-for-like sales of 50% at ExCel and a lot of that is to do with the screens”
“We have increased sales of milkshakes in one week by 75% at Euston, by putting some great digital video up on the menu screens of all the milkshakes being made”
“Home-made lemonade sales increased by 50% wk/wk at Euston and by 70% wk/wk at St Pancras when the digital menu boards were used to promote the drink”
AW AWARDS – JUDGING
Overall, the judges are looking for entries that criteria outlined below:
- Demonstrable commitment to, and pursuit of, the future development of AV communications
- Achievements that benefit AV sector clients and users as well as the entrant
- Proof of market development initiatives
- Proof of company performance in terms of market share, turnover or margin increases
- Proof of benefit to clients
- Evidence of technical innovation and creative solutions to communication problems
We’ll be heading to the awards ceremony taking place on Friday 30th September 2016 and be posting on Twitter throughout the event.
Wish us luck!