ALLEGY INFORMATION BOARDS
GET LEGAL WITH EU ALLERGEN LAWS
Get legal with Digital Allergy Information Boards! Quickly update your digital menus to show all of the item’s Allergy Information, making your business legal for the new Food Allergy Law changes that came into force from 13th December 2014 (EU FIC).
Display your menus and allergy information on Tablets, Touch Screens, Large Displays or any screen with a HDMI input. Using Digital Allergy Information Boards you also benefit from full reporting to serve as proof of delivery for Environmental Health auditing purposes and they are incredibly easy to update… simply edit and upload the Excel spreadsheet and watch as your new content displays on your screens.
WHY DIGITAL ALLERGY INFORMATION BOARDS?
- Create your own touch and non-touch allergy information content
- Get legal and comply with EU Laws since 13th December 2014
- Easily edit and update content by uploading from Excel
- Reporting for Trading Standards / Environmental Health enforcement
- Update to multiple screens from one online software
- Improve efficiency of delivering information
- Less resources required for for staff training of allergen information
- Run your digital menu boards using the same system
- Make as many changes as you like, as often as you like
DIGITAL ALLERGY INFORMATION BOARD USES
All managed from a simple cloud based, online interface you can set your menu items and allergy information to display in a variety of ways, on a variety of hardware from Android and iOS Tablets to large Touch Screens and HD displays.
To edit your board, just upload the Excel document, saving you time and resources. What’s more, with the built in reporting you can clearly see where and when your content was shown, providing your business physical proof that you have declared the legally required information to your consumers.
Choose from a set of standard templates to display your Menu content in a variety of ways including:
- On a touch device where the selected allergen shows all menu items that do not include that allergen (showing customer what they can have rather than what to avoid)
- Show menu categories such as mains, starters, desserts then browse through to the dishes to view more detailed information
- A static menu board with allergies listed for each dish
This is by no means the only ways in which you can display your menu and allergy information and by using the Allergy Information Board from Eclipse Digital Media you have the flexibility to design your menus exactly how you want them (including touch) to suit your brand needs.