The 10.1″ Reserva meeting room sign offers a complete Room Booking solution when combined with the Reserva Connection Manager. Boasting a crystal clear 10.1″ display, wide viewing angle, quad core processor and Power over ethernet, this display will meet your meeting room requirements. Reserva room signs can also subscribe to a ONELAN CMS channel to display full screen HTML content.
This display also features external status LED edge lighting to show room status clearly from a distance.
- Processor: Quad Core ARM processor
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 8GB Flash
- Connectivity: Ethernet + 802.11ac
- I/O: 1x USB 2.0, 1 x micro USB, mini HDMI out, SD Card
Capacitive Multi Touch Display
The beautiful 10.1 inch, 1280*800 display comes equipped with state of the art capacitive touch technology for a high end touch experience, supporting simultaneous touch points.
The Reserva 10.1″ Meeting Room display is built from the ground up for commercial use. Using industrial grade components ONELAN devices are built to last. A 2 year, return to base warranty is included as standard.
Calendar / Timetable Compatibility Support
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 & 2013
- Microsoft Office 365
- Scientia Enterprise Reporting Database v1.3.1, v1.3.10 and v1.3.11
- Micros Opera Sales and Catering Full or Express editions:
- From v4, up to and including v5.0.3
- Micros Opera Readerboard export feature
Whats in the box?
- Reserva 10.1″ Meeting Room Touch Display
- Power Cord
- 75 x 75mm Wall Mount
Getting Started with Reserva Room Booking
The Reserva Connection Manager is the software application that connects the calendar / timetable data to the displays. This software must be installed on a networked PC or Server. This host should be ‘always on’ to ensure Reserva Room Signs remain operational.
The following OS are supported for installation of the Reserva Connection Manager:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 (32-bit and 64-bit versions)
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 (32-bit and 64-bit versions)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit versions)
PC or Server requirements:
- 1 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor (2 GHz or faster is recommended)
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB or more is strongly recommended)
- 1 GB available hard disk space
- A permanent network connection
Hosting the application within VMWare Workstation version 10 is also supported.
- Reserva Connection Manager Software (v3.5.2)
- Reserva 10.1″ ROOM-10T-POE-LED Spec Sheet
- Reserva User Guide PDF
- Install and Admin Guide PDF