The ONELAN CMS is a business tool that makes creating, publishing and managing digital signage content simple and dependable. The device can publish content, that is designed using the simple drag and drop layout, to either a single or up to 1500 subscribed devices. The CMS can be purchased either as a physical device or virtualisation software.
Physical Model: CMS-S (Physical appliance)
The CMS-S is a device or system that allows up to five users at a time and simultaneous multichannel publishing that can be both automatically or manually initiated. The CMS-S is available as the following models;
- CMS-S-100 – Publish to a maximum of 100 ONELAN subscribers
- CMS-S-500 – Publish to a maximum of 500 ONELAN subscribers
- CMS-S-1000 – Publish to a maximum of 1000 ONELAN subscribers
- CMS-S-1500 – Publish to a maximum of 1500 ONELAN subscribers
Virtualisation Software – CMS-VM (Virtual appliance)
The CMS-VM is the software option needed to publish to up to 1500 players. The virtual appliance is highly available and comes with the ability to manage the software via any web connected device, and can be stored in a public cloud. The CMS-VM is available as the following models;
- CMS-VM-100 – Publish to a maximum of 100 ONELAN subscribers
- CMS-VM-500 – Publish to a maximum of 500 ONELAN subscribers
- CMS-VM-1000 – Publish to a maximum of 1000 ONELAN subscribers
- CMS-VM-1500 – Publish to a maximum of 1500 ONELAN subscribers
With this device the user will use the simple to use drag and drop layout editor. The web user interface will also help with easily editing and updating your content. Your content can be kept up to date with the use of live RSS/social media news feeds, live TV input and weather apps.
You can make sure the correct content or playlists or being shown using the flexible scheduling and content triggering. The flexible scheduling can notify which content needs to be playing according to the date, days of the week or time. The time scheduling would be used to show breakfast, lunch and dinner menus. Days of the week scheduling would be used to promote weekly offers or weekly information and the specific date scheduling again could be used for offers, last minute deals or upcoming events.