An interactive touchscreen display screen that delivers a professional-grade digital signage format in a slim package. With its high quality display screen and sensitive touchscreen, its prefect for any interactive digital signage project.
ELO 32″ Interactive Digital Signage Touch Display PCAP
- Display Technology: Full HD 1920×1080 @ 60hz
- Number of Colours: 16.7 million
- Brightness: LCD Panel 500 nits; with PCAP 430
- Compatibility: Windows, ONELAN, Mac OSX, ChromeOS
- Multi Touch, Max. Points: 10 Point Touch
- Integrated Speakers: Yes, 4x 5w stereo speakers
- USB Ports: 1 Touch
- Connectivity: HDMI, VGA, DisplayPort
- Response Time: 8 ms
- Temperature (Operating): 32F to 104F (0C to 40C)
- Temperature (Storage): -4F to 140F (-20C to 60C)
- Warranty: 3-year standard (Worldwide)
Built for public use
With a 430 nit LED panel, it’s bright, high quality display is suitable for public environments. As well as the professional-grade hardware used the PCAP touchscreen is 2.8mm thick with chemically strengthened glass.
Projected Capacitive Touchscreen (PCAP)
With PCAP it enables the touches to be censored through a protective layer infront of the display, meaning it is more durable to public use. This touchscreen provides increased levels of reliability, long life expectancy and a unit that requires no recalibration.
Inviting and Interactive
State of the art HD display technology has been used in this model. A high contrast/brightness LED backlit LCD panel has been used to create a bright, high quality picture, that will invite the user closer. The user will then use the sensitive zero-bezel projected capacitive technology to enjoy a fast touchscreen experience similar to that found on mobile devices, that can enable upto ten simultaneous touches for multi user interaction.
What’s in the box
- HDMI Cable
- USB Cable
- North America power cable
- EU/KR power cable
- UK power cable
- 3.5mm audio cable