The AOPEN Chromebox Commercial is the first commercial grade Chrome OS for Digital Signage device. Industrial components, 24/7 use, reliable OS and small form-factor set this Digital Signage media player apart from the rest. Powered by Intel’s N Series processor, this Chrome device is suitable for most Digital Signage Applications.
AOPEN Chromebox Commercial
- Processor:Intel® N2930,1.83 GHz turbo to 2.16 GHz Quad Core
- Graphics: Intel® HD graphics, integrated on CPU
- RAM: Dual Channel 4GB/1333 MHz
- Storage: 32GB
- Connectivity: LAN + 802.11ac, dual-band, 2 x 2 WiFi + Bluetooth 4.0
- I/O: USB x 4, HDMI x 1, Display Port x 1, LAN x 1, mSD Card Slot x 1, Audio Jack x 1, RJ50 – RS232 x 1, Kensington Lock,
- Pre-Loaded OS: Chrome OS
The AOPEN Chromebox Commercial is a highly reliable and powerful device built using industrial components. Designed for operation 24/7 under tough conditions of up to 60ºC/140ºF*.
Reliable and Secure
The Chromebox Commercial is built to be tamperproof, in terms of both Hardware and Software. The robust hardware is shock and vibration resistant and includes a Kensington Lock. Built-in hardware encryption and verified firmware boot means that retailers and clients can be confident that they will be protected from unauthorised breach of information. Kiosk mode is also available to lock down Chrome OS to a single application; perfect for Digital Signage solutions.
Additional Digital Signage Software
Paired with a compatible device, embed signage cloud based digital signage software let’s users take control of their Digital Signage content. Software features include:
- Create powerful and engaging content via the ‘WYSIWYG‘ editor including Touch content.
- Schedule content to play at under criteria such as day, date, time, tags and weather
- Manage devices via an easy to use online dashboard
- Enhance content with plugins and widgets such as weather, twitter and rss feeds at no additional cost.
- And much, much more…
Whats in the box?
- AOPEN Chromebox Commercial Digital Signage Media Player
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty and Support Card
- Mounting Rails
- Power Cord / Power Cord Clip